Question

pregnant
I had intercourse two week after my period last month.I am already six days late with my period this month.I get this cramps in my stomach as if it's that time of the month but nothing happens.I know that I might be pregnant and I will do a pregnancy test tommorow morning.Do you think that the pain I'm having could be a sign that I may be pregnant or could it be something else.

The best way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test. Pain is not a good sign of pregnancy, though some women do have mild cramps in early pregnancy.