Question

Pregnant!!!
Done a HPT yesterday and found out the Im preggies. Do I go to doctor now and he will do a blood test? If I go today, do they give the results immediately or do they sent it to labs and I will only really know next week? Also, I used to get UTI alot and used to drink Citro-soda(obviously took antibiotics when it got to worst) but I was just wondering whether i do get a slight burning feeling again, is it ok to drink citro soda....also I drink a multi-vitamin...is it ok to continue and I guess i must start drinking folic acid tablets hey.

Citrosoda is fine in pregnancy. I hope that Yolande has helped with your other questions.