Question

Pregnant????
I have a bit of a dilemma. My last complete period was on the 1-4 February 07. Then another one on the 23-24 February, which was very light. Since then I've experienced a feeling like nausea, a pulling sensation in my uterus. I also get light headaches and my breasts are tender. I've been taking folic acid and iron tablets for about 2 months now. I have taken a pregnancy test, but it shows negative.....Can someone please help me!!!!

I'd suggest that you see your doctor. It could be a false negative pregnancy test, or a cyst or hormone imbalance.