Question

PREGNANT AFTER ONE MONTH TRYING - IS IT POSSIBLE
Hi there I wrote a while back don't now if you remember, anyway me and my husband decided to try for nr 2 last month I went of the pill in April already in order to give my body a "rest". Anyway we started trying on the 10th of Nov ( I am on a 33 day cycle) my last period was on the 3rd of Nov. I was due monday (5th of Dec) but nothing yet. I do have my normal symptoms before getting my period, funny pain, but not so intense as it usually is, my boobs usually hurt a week before I get my period, but this month my boobs doesnt hurt at all. Is it possible to conceive after trying only for 3 & half weeks I am so scared to take the HPT just in case I am not pregnant. Please can anyone confirm whether it is possible and should I rather wait until Friday before going for a blood test. Thanks

Yes it is possible to fall pregnant in the first month of trying. Wait till 4 days after your expected period and then do a pregnancy test.