Question

Pregnant and underwent a D&amp C
Dear Doc
My husband and I were having trouble conceiving cos i had PCOS - i went to the gynae who booked me for a laproscopy, removal of cyst and D& C, however i didnt know that i already was 4 weeks pregnant when the procedure was done. I dicovered i was pregnant at 8 weeks. i was smoking up to this point and have gradually given up. i am now 13 weeks and everthing seems fine with the development of my baby but i am just concerned if there could be any problem/complications due to the op i had. please let me know if there could be any issues with my pregnancy.

If the pregnancy is okay at this stage, it is unlikely that there will be any problems due to the op.