Question

Pregnant and watching Porn
I am 5 months pregnant and have a sudden fascination with porn. I have never really watched it before but now i have like 5 times. My husband does not know. Is there something wrong with me or is it normal due to pregnancy hormones?

This is not necessarily something to worry about...except for the fact that you are hiding this from your husband then he, like any partner, might feel a degree of betrayal. Some women feel highly sexual during pregnancy due to the changes in blood flow (breast are more sensitive and the vulva/vagina has more blood flow too - this mimics arousal and can lead to feelings of increased libido. This may be why you are interested in intense stimulation, but i am wondering why you didn't approach your husband?

Claire - SASHA