Question

pregnant but only found out late....
hi

i last had my periods on the 12th of december and they were quite late but normal. on the 2nd of january i had unprotected sex and within 8 hours i took the morning after pills. since i didn' t trust their effectiveness i took another set and thought all was in order but i didn' t go on my periods. sometime last week i developed flu and was very week and doctor prescribed some medication but i never told him about my dilemma.on the 4th of february i had unprotected sex again and i immediately took the morning after pills and also decided to do a home pregnancy test and it was positive. i then decided to go back to the doc and he then took my blood for testing but i dont have the results yet. i am having menstrual type of cramps and all the other pregnancy symptoms you can think of but i want to know what are my chances of having an ectopic pregnancy and having a mscarriage since in 2006 i had one and what about he overdosage of the pills, will they affect my baby. i am very worried as i really want this baby.
GYNAEDOC

There is an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy if you have had one before. Most people who have had only one miscarriage, have successful pregnancies next time. You don't say what tablets you took, so I can't tell what effects they may have. The morning after pill will nor affect the pregnancy.