Question

PREGNANT OR JUST A SIDE-EFFECT OF GOING OFF DIANE-35
I was advised by my doctor to go off the Pill (Diane-35) as my oestrogen levels were low. I went off and took a course of Vagifem. My last period started on 28 January 2003 and that's when I stopped Diane-35. I should have come on on 26 February 2003. My husband and I have attempted to practice safe sex since coming off Diane-35. Could I be pregnant or is my body just "correcting" itself since this is the first month I've been off Diane-35. I've heard that sometimes one misses a period after going off the Pill?

It could be either. The safest thing would be to check a pregnancy test, then you'll know for sure.