Question

pregnant or not
My last period started on the 20 June and last week I experienced kind of a bloody discharge (I thought it was my period all though a week early). That lasted a day and then disappeared. It is now the 18 July and I have had no more signs of a period. I took a test 4 days ago and it said negative. My cycle is usually 28 days - what do you think is going on?

If your cycle is 28 days, your period should have been due on the 17th. You tested too early. Try repeating the test in a couple of days if your period has not started.