Question

Pregnant or not
Hi there

In December last year the father of my2yr old daughter and I reconciled. We have been sexually active and have been very very careful.

I was under a lot of emotional stress so when I experienced the following symptoms I thought it was a result of the stress, fatigue, nausea, almost fainted twice, low bp and very moody. I however thought of the possibility of being pregnant, but when I performed test after the 1st 6 weeks it was negative. Then after the next 6weeks still the same. The last time we had intercourse was on 16 Feb, and the symptoms persist. Late in January I began feeling movement in my stomach twice a day- this persisted until two weeks ago, when it decreased to 3x a week. I haven't felt anything since the weekend I know that once pregnant one can only feel movement as from the 2nd semester. I've done a test last Friday and was negative again.
I'm losing my mind here!! Is there anything else that could be the matter?
GYNAEDOC

Your symptoms could be due to stress . It could be bowel cramps that you are feeling.