Question

Pregnant or not
I have been very cautious about being pregnant. I have been having irregular periods, 2weeks ago I had a discharg that looked as if I was going to get my periods then that did not happen. Now after sex I was bleeding or having my periods and later on it was like it did not happen and I feel as if there is something wrong (pregnant). My periods are no where to be coming. Should I be worried ?
GYNAEDOC

It is difficult to work out what is going on if your periods are irregular. Do a pregnancy test. If this is negative, see your doctor to assess why your periods are irregular.