Question

Pregnant or not?
I stoped using the birth control pill " diane"  during or just befor my last period. My last period ended on 27th of december. On the 30th of December me and a guy wanted to have sex but it didn' t go that far (only his penis head where inside me for a few seconds then took it out because we don' t want to risk me getting pregnant). Now it is the 30 January and still didn' t get my period. Can it be because i went of the pill or could i be pregnant even though we didn' t really have sex?
I did take two pregnancy tests and both was negative.
so can i be pregnant?

Dear Laila

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a doctor to have a blood test done to confirm if you are pregnant.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger