Question

Pregnant with bosses child.
In a very sad event I had sex with my boss on one occasion. I am married and so is he. It was never suppose to happen. Please don't judge me I'm already doing it to myself.

My boss knows about it and fully support me. What do I do??????????
Do I tell my husband? Do I get an abortion? Do I never tell and let my husband be the father of another man's child?

I have never slept with anybody else than my husband, until know. It isn't in my nature.

It should never have happend, but know it is to late.

Dear I'm sorry,
Well, Perhaps you don't need anyone else to tell you the act that resulted in this situation was wrong and foolish. Surly you have to find a way to tell your husband ? How could it possible be fair to him, or allow for a happy relationship between you, to have an abortion without him knowing ? Or to lie consistently to him and expect him to raise anoher man's child without knowing it ? This is a situation in which there are no happy endings. But some options are surely even worse than others. And those involving deception and lying, and defrauding the man, are surely the worst choices of all ?