Question

Pregnant with Pain under right ribs
Hi Doctor,

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and have a pain accross my upper tummy and would like to know what it is. It' s on the right side beneath my right rib cage and it' s like a pulling strectchy burny feeling and it increases the longer when I am in a seated position. I have experienced this with my first pregnancy and at the time my gynae couldn' t tell me what it was so he told me to apply Deep Heat.....which didn' t help that much. Should I do the same with my second pregnancy?

Kind Regards

Fuzzy

I can't tell without an examination. Discuss it with your gynaecologist at your next visit.