Question

pregnavit and centrum materna
Can I take both pills at the same time as they seem to have same ingridients, I am 17 weeks pregnant and I have a low iron, which is 10.5 instead of 12, I also have a placenta previa can it reverse itsself or any medication for it. Am n athlete so I went to training till 15 weeks, Dr told me its dangerous with placenta previa, my body is so painful with gym what supplement can I do without running

It is not necessary or advisable to take both vitamins. Just take Pregnavit M. Placenta praevia this early may well resolve. You can do things like walking and swimming.