Question

Prem Princess

My 2nd baby was born at 35 weeks weighing 2,3kg and had no problems. Her oupa actually calls her "speedy" becasue she's fast with all her milestones. She crawled at 6 months and walked at 8 1/2 months exactly on the day. When she potty trained she took off her nappy at 2 1/2 years and never wore it again in the day and night. (Ofcourse with big brothers encouragement, he was born at 37 weeks). Now I'm pregnant with baby nr.3. Having a caesarian at 37 weeks on 16 January.
I worked when I had my son, but am fortunate to be a home mommy since he was 3 1/2 years, so my premie only had mommy's care from the beginning.

Well that's my story.
Premature baby expert

Wonderful, thanks for sharing - it is great to know there are so many success stories. Good luck with the birth in January.