Question

Premarin Cream
My GP prescribed Premarin Cream for Vaginal Dryness. I am TTC. I read the package insert, and I''m terrified! It sounds as if this cream can cause cancer ect.
Can you please explaine how it works and how much and how often you would say I must use it.
It says that you must use it for 3 weeks, and then not for a week. I guess that will be during menstruation?
I''m also scared of using it in the second halve of my cycle as they say you shouldn''t use it during pregnancy. What will happen if I use it and I fall pregnant during that time?

Premarin cream is usually used in menopausal women who lack oestrogen. It is then used twice a week. If your dryness is related to intercourse, rather use KY jelly.