Question

Premature
I slept with a woman without a condom in June(01). The follwong month(July), she told me that she was pregnant with my baby. She called me in early this month (November11) saying that she got a baby apparently a premature. Is this my baby or not ? Please Advice

If you had unprotected sex in June, then a pregnancy in July could have occurred. The baby should have been about 27-29 weeks pregnant by now. I can't say whetheh this was your baby or not but if it was around this gestational age, it could be.