Ask an expert

18 Feb 2003

Premature Ejaculation
I am 22 years of age, i have seen a doctor by the Name of Dr Van Rensburg he prescribed Anafronil they helped me for almost 3 months succesfully na f\d results dropped down in the forth month and my early ejaculation started, so what medication can be prescribed as same as antidepressants or should i continue using Anafronil or there propermedication for this.

Further more the doctor has moved from Nelspruit, which other Sex doctor is available around because i am in Nelspruit (Mpumalanga Province)

Hping that my problem will be solved and a solution is relied by you.
Answer 515 views

01 Jan 0001

Call SA Sexual Health Association for a referral near you 0860 100 262.

However, there are other methods besides Antidepressants that you can use for Premature ejaculation.
In "Sex a Life long pleasure " there is a video that deals specificcaly with this problem. Call (011) 614 - 1911 for a catalogue. The whole educational series cost R250-00.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.