Question

Premature Ejaculation
I am 22 years of age, i have seen a doctor by the Name of Dr Van Rensburg he prescribed Anafronil they helped me for almost 3 months succesfully na f\d results dropped down in the forth month and my early ejaculation started, so what medication can be prescribed as same as antidepressants or should i continue using Anafronil or there propermedication for this.

Further more the doctor has moved from Nelspruit, which other Sex doctor is available around because i am in Nelspruit (Mpumalanga Province)

Hping that my problem will be solved and a solution is relied by you.
Sexy

Call SA Sexual Health Association for a referral near you 0860 100 262.

However, there are other methods besides Antidepressants that you can use for Premature ejaculation.
In "Sex a Life long pleasure " there is a video that deals specificcaly with this problem. Call (011) 614 - 1911 for a catalogue. The whole educational series cost R250-00.