Ask an expert

12 Feb 2009

premature ejaculation
please suggest a treatment for pe, by usign good medicines, name of medicines and dosage, duration, safety, can they be taken along with the blood pressure drug i am using i have a normal bp
Answer 357 views

01 Jan 0001

there are many some drug treatments for PE. they need to be prescribed by a clinician. see a sexologist
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18751 votes