Question

Premature menopause age 31
I have been to the gynae recently because since I had my 2nd c - section, I have been in constant pain and I have me period for 10 days and then it stops for 10 ten days then I have it again for 10 days. He did a pap smear and some blood tests and a sonar. the blood tests revealed that my hormone level was 160. he said I should go back for 2 more tests , 1 a week and then go and see him again. my medical aid is exhausted and I simply do not have the money to do this, he says if my hormone levels stay low then I am in premature menopause. he said this is not the reason for the constant pain, so what is then? I have also been having for the past couple of months severe mood swing, hot flashes, no sex drive

You don't say which hormone was 160. If it was oestrogen, this on its own doesn't mean anything. You would need further hormone tests to diagnose menopause.
Causes of irregular periods and pain include cysts, endometriosis and pelvic infection. I would suggets that you go to a goverbment hospital if you canot afford private care.

Best vwishes