Question

Preperiod Thrush
I'm just wanting to findout if this is a normal occurance or if I need to see a gynae?
For the last 6mths I get thrush the week before my period. I treat it for that week with an over the counter cream and it goes away or the itch decreases. After my period the next week it is completely gone.
This is driving me mad!! Please advise what I can do to prevent this every month :-(
Thank you
GYNAEDOC

Thrush is commoner just before a period. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of avoiding recurrences. Try using Canesten prophylactically before your periods for a few months.