Question

preserving eggs?
i have had my uteris removed and still have very healthy ovaries, i am just worried that with time that i will loose them too. my doc adviced me to have a serogate mother carry my baby, but my partner is not too keen. can i preserve my eggs for a later stage? Please advice soonest.
fertility expert

Dear Jessica

It is definitely possible to preserve your eggs for a later use and should you be seriously concerned about this then I would advise you to proceed with egg vitrification. However the need for a surrogate mother would still remain since it is impossible at this stage for you to carry a child.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim