Ask an expert

08 Nov 2006

pressure case can i use your recommended
i am on chronic medication for high blood pressure . ive gained weight,become slow in movement ,can i use your product to get back into shape.slow metabolism and water retention as well although i make a conceated effort to urinate regularly.please help
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Logie
If you suffer from high blood pressure and increased weight, then I would recommend that you use the DASH diet to help you to control these 2 problems. Click on "Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine' and 'Hypertension' and read about the DASH Diet which was developed in the USA to lower bp, and will also assist with weight loss. Ask your dr if you are allowed to do some gentle exercise like going for a short walk every day. Check with Cyberdoc about your urination problems.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18747 votes