Question

Prevention
Is there a way for me to start taking a prevention pill without having to wait for the first day of my period.My problem is i'm breastfeeding (baby 3months old) and haven't seen my periods since i gave birth (seen one that lasted for 2 days and didn't take the pill then).I'm sexually active and have problems with hubby (don't want to use condoms) which could lead to unwanted pregnancy :(.

Plse help asap.
Thanks.

If you are breastfeeding, you cannot use the combined Pill. You can use either the Mini-pill or the injectable.