Question

Prexum Plus Tablets
Hi thre, My GP has been keeping an eye on my BP and suggested I start taking the tablets above for 3 months so that we can assess it again after the time period, before going onto it permenantly. What I want to know is does these tablets contribute to the loss of apetite ?
Cardiologist
Cardiologist

Dear MB,

Apologies for the delay in answering your query. Prexum Plus is a good combination for controlling high blood pressure and I would do what your GP suggests, namely re-assess your blood pressure control after a couple of months of therapy. However, Prexum Plus, to my knowledge and in my experience, does not cause loss of appetite.

Kind regards