Question

Prikkelbare derm sindroom
My seun is 20 jaar en is gediagnoseer( kamera van bo en onder) met prikkelbare dermsindroom. Hy sukkel regtig baie nadat hy geeet het het hy baie krampe en diaree. Hy het medikasie ontvang wat nie help nie. Iemand het gesê dat hy 'n kandidaat is vir Zelnorm kan u dit asseblief verduidelik (Zelnorm.)
Probiotics expert
Probiotics expert

My apologies on two accounts:
1. for the delay in reply
2. for the English
Zelnorm is a treatment for IBS (Prikkebare derm sidroom) which is distributed by a company called Novartis. You can contact them for more detailed information at 011 929 9111. If you give me a fax contact number I will fax you a brochure with pleasure.
I also suggest that your son try a probiotic supplement like REUTERI, available as a chewable tablet and once daily dose. Although the scientific data is still not absolute in terms of proof, patients do report an improvement in symptoms. The probiotic can be taken with or without Zelnorn