Question

PROB
I have little bit of an issue, everytime I get really close with someone, especially a boyfriend, I tend to always cause situations and pick a fight to create drama, I have ni idea why I do this and always regret it afterwards, I grew up with a mom and dad divorced and mom marries now for the 3rd time?
I was also in a what I feel emotionally abusive relationship a year back but I have now met the guy of my dreams so patient, honest and caring I dont want to hurt him but feel that I am with my actions...starting to dislike myself for this... Please help

OK, from the sound of it, you probably didn;t see any good role models of mature and satisfying adult relationships while you were growing up. But you can learn, with the help of a counsellor, to find your own way to have enduring and satisfying relationships. Maybe look into why it may be that you enjoy the drama, though not its consequences.
See a counsellor for yourself, and consider ( discuss i with your own counsellor ) either some joint sessions with your good bf, or some separate couples counselling sessions to protect and develop the relationship