Question

24 Apr 2006

Problem
My husband and I have been married for almost two years. Before we got married, we lived together. Sex was great. Up until now.
I don't know what happened, but we just don't do it anymore.
He's always either tired or not just in a mood. I try to do things to get him in the mood, but it doesn't work and I always end up embarrassed.
He said that he should go and see an urologist because he just doens't have a desire to have sex anymore.
What should I do?

Make his appoinment with the Urologist. Also call the Sex helpline (011) 921 5042 and ask for a referral in your area and see the website www.sex4life.co.za

E Mc