Question

Problem
Thanks for your response. I did not mention that he is moving out today - started packing on Thursday already. We had a wonderful day yesterday - very relaxed spoke about everyhting but our relationship do I ask him what happens now....how much time does one give a person, how do i know that it'  s not lost forever, how do i know that he will take me back. 10 years is a lifetime and we were going to get married, I love him very much and don' t know what to do?

These are all excellent questions --- TO ASK HIM. NObody else aliveknows the answers to them. It is unfair for anyone, especially after a long relationship, to get engaged then wander off soon afterwards. HE owes you an explanation