Question

28 Oct 2009

Problem
why dont i get to the peack when me & hubby r having sex?i dont come at all, is there something wrong with me, or is there anything that i can use to make me enjoy... please help
sexologist

Many women experience difficulty reaching an orgasm just with penetration. Most of the time clitoral stimulation during penetration, or after or before is necessary. Using your own fingers to stroke the clitoris during penetration might help.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za