Ask an expert

05 Aug 2010

Problem body
Dear Doc

I have a big problem with my body. I''m a 32yr old female. I have a pearshaped body. My upper body is a size 32 and my lower 38. How hard I exercise and diet there''s no change in my lower body. I''m going to try lymphdrainage but i dont know what to do anymore... Do you perhaps had similar cases and what can i do about it. Can you suggest any vitamins to help with lymph? I dnt even knw if that wuld solve my problem. Any other suggestions are welcome.
Answer 348 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Joann
Losing weight won't really make a difference in your body shape if your weight is normal for your length and BMI is normal. It may be worthwhile getting an opinion of a reputable plastic surgeon as you may be a candidate for liposuction. Lymph drainage won't really make a big difference.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.