Question

problem of getting pregnant
I AM 28 YEARS OLD. SINCE I WAS BORN I DIDN`T MESTURATE(DIDN`T SEE EVEN A DROP OF PERIOD).THE DOCTORS TOLD ME THE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR ME AS MY WOMB IS VERY SMALL.SO CAN YOU TELL ME IF I DO PUT THE ARTIFICIAL WOMB AND THEY PUT THE SPERMS INSIDE THE WOMB IS A 100% SURE CASE THAT I WILL GET PREGNANT?THANKS

You would have to tell me exactly what the problem is. Do you have normal ovaries,etc? I am not sure what you mean by an artificial womb. It has not been possible thus far to do a womb transplant.