Question

Problem on breast augmentation
I had a breast enlargement operation done 19-11-2002. They are silicone implants, behind the muscle. My problem is that my right breast has not "sunk". So now it looks uneven, they one is higher than the other. I consulted my doctor about this, and he said the reason for this is that the muscle is not cut enough and if I wanted it corrected I would have to be cut again (armpits) and he would have to cut the muscle more so that the implant could sink.
Is this the doctor's fault? Is this a common problem? I went from a A cup size to a B.
Your advise would be appreciated!

Lee, I think you should wait until at least 3 months after the surgery before you do anything. If it doesn’t improve, you will probably have to have surgery again.
I doubt that the surgeon did it on purpose or because of negligence, but whether a different doctor would have made the same mistake, I can’t tell you. Good luck.