Question

problem with constipation
Hello
Please help, i am struggling with constipation.I take a week sometimes without going to the loo and when i get i still have to put some pressure.It got to a point where i now have piles and i am now very scared of exeting presure.I have been having laxatives for the past two weeks just to be able to go to the loo. I follow a very healthy diet and execise, any suggestions?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Try usung duphalacl dry/syrup - This is a very safe stool softener taken once daily and can be used for months at a time. Just to correct the other post from Anon (which sounded a like like an advert ... ): Dulcolax is not as harmfull to the gut as indicated - probably one of the safest on the market, and according to reasearch definitely safer than aloe