Ask an expert

05 Aug 2010

Problem with Penis
Dear Doc,

This problem is rather embarrasing and I understand if it causes a few laughs.

I am a 35 year old Male, Married with 2 boys.

On the underside of my Glans where it meets the Corpus Cavernosum (Checked the anatomy on google so that I could explain where) I have a 2nd (very, very small) hole. The causes 2 streams of urine but over the years I learned how to stand at the urinal or would just sit in order to prevent embarrasment.

However, recently I have developed a secondary problem. When I am finished and sense that my bladder is empty I return my penis back to it''s rightful place and a new stream of urine exits my penis wetting my trousers.

This is very embarrasing, concerning and is starting to worry me a lot. This has been a problem for a year and I am really worried for hygiene and general health reasons.

What could be the problem with the new development? The first hasn''t trouble me as I learned to cope with this from an early age. However, the second isn''t something I''m managing to overcome. Where can I go for help?

Apologies for the awkward question.
Answer 439 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Rob
Please do not suffer with this for one day longer - it is one of the most common birth defects called hypospadia, and it can be rectified with a small operation.You need to see an Urologist for this.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.