Question

Problem with sacroileac joint
I play squash and tennis and the joint quite often shifts. How can it be stabilised? Are there for example specific exercises I can do or medicine (homeopathic?) that I can take?

Tim, the sacro-iliac joint is not supposed to shift. The best would be to have it x-rayed and make sure that there’s nothing major the matter. I doubt that there are exercises you can do to prevent it from shifting, but like I said before, I doubt that it’s the problem. It’s more likely to be due to chronic inflammation and that should be easier to treat. The best would be to see your doctor/orthopaedic surgeon. Good luck.