Ask an expert

26 Jan 2009

problems with having sex
I have been trying to have intercourse with my boyfriend now for 5 months. Everytime we try its sooo painful and i cant cope. Am i too small or is there something really wrong as i cant get it in at all. We have tried lubricant and fingers first but still its really hurts. Obviously i was a virgin before this, but even now i dont know if i still am.
Please help
Answer 342 views

01 Jan 0001

Some women have a very tight hymen. Have your doctor check this out.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18603 votes