Ask an expert

04 Jan 2008

problems with intercourse
Good day GynaeDoc

I would just like to find out what is it,you think could be the problem. I have a cyst on one of my ovaries, but are getting it removed soon. But lately when me and my husband have intercourse i have some spot bleeding for 2-3 days afterwards. Can you maybe help me with this.
And sorry for asking this, but is it normal if when we do have intercourse his semen flows out of me. Isnt it suppose to go in.
And sometimes it's quite sore to have intercourse, it feels as if he is hitting something inside me.
My gunae say my "baarmoeder" is upside down, could this be the problem?

I am to shy to ask al of this questions face to face for my gynae. If you could help me i would appreciate it alot.

Thank you in advance
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

Bleeding after intercopurse could mean a problem with the cervix. I presume that this has been checked by your gynaecologist though.
It is normal for sperm to flow out.
The pain could be due to the cyst or the retroverted uterus. The latter is usually helped by changing position.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.