Question

Progesterone Cream
I am 37 years old and as early as last year started severe acne, which leaves extremely visible scarring. I am on chronic medication for mild asthma which is telfast and seretide. what is causing as I used to be on pulmonision when i am really sick. I have heard on TV and in the magazines that progesterone cream is a wonder cream and it helps with a whole lot problems including skin disorders. Can you advise as I really tried everything!

Sandy, I doubt that it’s going to be the answer for you. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.