Question

Program for 21km?
I gym 3x a week (40 min cardio and 20 min circuit) and run 2x a week (7km). I run a 10 km fairly easy in 58 min. and now would like to train for a halfmarathon using the same schedule, i.e. going to gym 3x and running 2x. Can you give me advice? The 21km program on the site only goes up to week 10 and it seems as if it is the program to run a 5km??? Am I looking in the wrong place or where do I get the program for the half marathon.

HI Liz

You should find it in the Shape up for Summer Programme - training for a half-marathon - this is what I designed for them.

Thanks.