Question

Programmes- at home alternative
Dear Doc

I checked out the programmes on the website you recommended. I luv it. Are there alternatives to the Bikini body in 11 weeks programme to do at home. I don't go to gym, and don't have gym equipment at home. So i can't even do half of the exercises.

Thank you

Hi there Paris

There's a whole series of programmes called under the Programmes link. There's programmes for walking, jogging, and then combo programmes. All can be done from home or adapted to home, so I'd say check those out for sure! You can do most of the exercises using just body weight