Question

Prolapse of the uterus
My wife is 36 yrs old and has 3 children 13, 11 & 3.5 yrs respectively. She was complaining of pains at the front lower part of her body and was also experiencing some difficulty with passing urine and stools. I have taken her to a urologist who sent her for a dye test. He then after looking at the results advised her to see her Gyna. and suggested that she have her womb removed and also to starighten or lift up her bladder as it was bent. When we visited the Gynae she said that it was not necessary to remove the womb. This was about two weeks ago. However my wife is still suffering with pains and discomfort inside. Please advise.

It sounds like there is a thought that you wife has a prolapsed uterus. This can cause backache but should not cause pain in the front. I don't know what the examination findings were so I cannot really comment. I presume that a bladder infection has been excluded.