Question

Pronutro Wheat free
I have been advised by my doctor to eat Pronutro Whole Wheat to help with my IBS. I see now that you can get Pronutro Wheat Free on the shelves that has Whole Grain. I''m not sure of the difference between Whole Wheat and Whole Grain. Please can you advise on the nutrition benefits between these two especially with regards to Weight loss and IBS.
thanks
Dilshad

Dear Dilshad
The original ProNutro products were made from maize meal and soya flour with added vitamins and minerals and did not contain any wheat (i.e. wheat-free product). However, you are now able to purchase ProNutro Wholewheat which has a higher fibre content and a lower glycaemic index (GI) which will assist with the IBS and weightloss. If you look at the label of the different varieties of ProNutro you should see that the wholewheat products also contain wheat bran whereas the original Pronutro products do not contain any wheat or wheat bran.