Question

Protein in Urine
hi. What casues protein in urine? I have Blood pressure as well. is this dangerous? my left side of my abdomen has been tender as well and felt like i have pile (very painful) growing outside my anus

The protein in your urine can be due to microvascular injury of the kidneys, due to hypertension. It is important that your doctor investigate the protein in your urine, as well as your kidney function. It is of utmost importance that your blood pressure is well controlled.

The tenderness of the left side of your abdomen is most likely due to constipation, which in turn is causing the piles. You can use Scheriproct suppositries and Proctocedyl ointment to treat the piles. Unfortunately, you need a script for this. You will also have to soften your stools by eating regular meals and by supplementing your diet with fibre capsules (Solger Multiple Fibre capsules available at health shops). You can use Laxette syrup and Softlax tablets to alleviate constipation.