Question

PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT
I WOULD LIKE TO ASCERTAIN WHETHER TAKING NUTRIMAX PROTEIN SHAKE 2 A DAY IS BAD FOR MY KIDNEYS OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. I TAKE IT AFTER EXERCISE AND THEN AGAIN AT 4PM. I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR 6 WEEKS NOW AND I EXERCISE 6 TIMES PER WEEK. ALTERNATING BODY PARTS WITH CARDIO. PLEASE ADVISE

THANKS

Dear Loretta
If the product only contains amino acids (check on the label) and no additional stimulants like ephedrine, or guarana or laxative like bear berry, then the product will not harm you if you take it as prescribed. If in doubt, take the product to your chemist and have him/her check the ingredients against the latest MIMS Drugs in Sport publication. Don't exceed the suggested dosage and remember to drink 3-4 glasses of water in addition to your other liquids.