Question

04 Apr 2007

Provera and still no period.. HELP
My last period was the 14 February i was told that this is due to a cyst that i found out at the end of Feb. I was put on provera for 21 days and was told that i will start my period as soon as that is completed. I finished my provera about a week ago and still waiting for my period...? How long does this take to start again? I did however notice that i had a slight period (More of a brownish discharge) that lasted a day but is now gone and that was in the begining of the week. Is this normal - should i start to worry?? Please could someone help me with this as i am clueless. I am living with my fiance and we have had sex a couple of times whilst i was on the provera could this also be a reason for something?
Please help, Thanks

Pregnancy is always a possibility if you have unprotected sex. However, the cyst may still be there and this may be keeping your period away.