- SAHPRA to allow for ivermectin use in Covid-19 in 'controlled, compassionate' programme
- Risk of severe Covid established early in infection - new study
- A pill, a ring or a jab: The future of HIV prevention is choice
- Are people with a higher level of omega-3s less likely to die from Covid-19?
- Covid-19: Small clinical study finds that ivermectin has potential - to decrease viral load
- No food for 100 hours: Tembisa Hospital CEO to take damning Health Ombudsman report on review
- Zuma's 'Secret Service': How ex-president's 'private spy force' was recruited before he even took office
- EXPLAINER | Why SA remained one of the most corrupt countries in the past 10 years
- Thirst for booze is fuelling R13bn illicit trade, says liquor industry
- Health department only sought deviation to negotiate with vaccine makers in January - Treasury
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9330 votes
67% - 18834 votes