Question

psoriasis
dear doctor,

i am 26 year old female. i was diagnosed with psoriasis last year april. my hairline is infected thus far. nothing evil happening on the rest of my body as yet, except for this new development with six of my fingernails (not toe nails). it seem as though i have very tiny wholes falling into my cuticles, as if it is pealing.

please help. make it go way!!!!

Ziah, the pitting is part of psoriasis and very difficult to treat. It should get better as soon as the psoriasis is under control, but it may still take up to 3 months before the nail is replaced with a new one.
I wrote something on psoriasis a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.