Question

23h ago

psychiatrist
Can anybody perhaps give me the details of a good psychaitrist in the Cape Town area. I would like to consult one but there is non where I live.

Thank you.

Dear Chanell,
You don't say where you live, as psychiatrists are getting relatively well sprad out these days. As a policy, I don't recommend specific shrinks in SA in this site --- for many good reasons, including the impossibility of anyone knowing every shrink and their abilities, and --- be cautious if other readers think of touting a specific shrink--- that's fine to do person to person in conversation, but publishing such a recommendation could be considered advertising and cause the doctor trouble with the Medical Council.